Vidasco Media Network is your single source for direct advertisers supply, quality brand traffic from numerous demand-side platforms, digital exchanges and audience-based sources with real-time bidding capabilities at higher CPMs.
- 100% Fill Rate
- Highly Competitive Rates
- RTB & Brand-Name Advertisers
- Yield Optimization
- Media Guard, Malware Protection
- Real-Time Reporting & Analysis
- Guaranteed On-Time Payments
- Custom Solutions For Top-Tier Publishers
- Dedicated Customer Support
* We deliver the right advertisement to the right website visitor in less than 1/8 of a second
- 728×90 (Leaderboard)
- 160×600 (Skyscraper)
- 300×250 (Medium Rectangle)
- 468x60 (Full Banner)
- 120x600 (Skyscraper)
- Pops (IAB and custom formats)
- 320x50 (XX-Large Image Banner)
- 300x50 (X-Large Image Banner)
- 216x36 (Large Image Banner)
- 168x28 (Medium Image Banner)
- 120x20 (Small Image Banner)
- 300x50/300x250(Rich media X-large Banner)
- 728x90 (Leaderboard)
- 300x250 (Medium Rectangle)
- 120x600 (Skyscraper)
Vidasco Media supports the most common types of creative media, such as banners and pops, as well as increasingly pervasive rich media types, such as interstitials, expandables, and videos.
- Standard Banner An ad created with Flash or a basic image
- In-Banner Video Banner that runs a video rather than a separate video player
- Popup A secondary browser window in which an ad displays in front of the initial browser window
- Popunder A secondary browser window in which an ad displays behind the initial browser window
- Text An ad with text that is available only on mobile devices.
- Interstitial As a user navigates from one web page to a second web page, an ad—the interstitial--displays in the entire browser window before the second web page is displayed.
- Expandable A type of rich media format in which the original size of the creative can be enlarged when the user clicks the mouse on it. This is sometimes used to catch the user’s attention and increase the interactive experience.
- Video: VAST A specification known as Video Ad Serving Template which is a schema in XML that enables ads to be played in digital video players and determines the behavior of the video player when it executes VAST, such as its positioning and timing.
*We welcome all family friendly content sites with top-level domains and quality traffic to join the Vidasco Media network.